Thursday 19 March 2015

TBT: my favourite postcard of all times from Pitcairn

It's Throwback Thursday!
Every Thursday I will post a blog about a postcard that I've already received a while ago

Today I present to you, my card from Pitcairn!


I received it about a year ago from my friend Stein, who was there on vacation
Postcards and other things are only shipped from there once every three months,
so I was very lucky to receive this beautiful card

On the pictures we see the famous Bounty Bay, the Down Rope 
and our friend Miss T, a giant turtle who lives on the island
 
Even the stamps make me dream away...

Who else likes this special card so much? :)

5 comments:

  1. Me... :D I love it too... gorgeous views, place and stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there from a fellow postcard collector! I used to be a postcrosser but has been away from postcrossing for sometime, though I still collect postcard from personal friends. Good luck on your collection, Eva! I am all the more inspired to scan my collection and also show them in a blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for your sweet message!
      I'll be happy to see your cards too on your blog :)

      Delete
  3. I've got the same and posted myself one from Pitcairn last november! :)

    ReplyDelete