Tuesday 24 March 2015

A beautiful postcard from Macedonia

I got this postcard from Macedonia from my friend Ivana


It shows us the 'Bay of the bones' in Ohrid
Altough the name sounds a bit...creepy, it really looks like a beautiful place to visit!

Nice colorfull stamp, isn't it? :)
Ivana thinks that I should visit it one day, in stead of reading about it on a postcard. I agree ^^
So Macedonia (and especially Ohrid) is now on my 'to do-list' :)
What countries would you like to visit in the near future?

Thank you again for swapping a postcard with me! <3

4 comments:

  1. I was there! It is a beautiful place. Ohryd is amazing. I felt there like in paradise.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaw, that's awesome! You are so lucky!
      Do you have any recommodations for things that I should see/eat/... there? :)

      Delete
  2. You've shared a postcard, it's really beautiful. Thanks for sharing

    Indonesia Zipcode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this wonderful information .This is really important for me .I am searching this kind of information from a long time and finally got it.
    alwar pincode

    ReplyDelete