Saturday 21 March 2015

A letter from the USA

Today I would like to give some attention to charity
Since one year, I'm writing a letter to a prisoner once in a while, and it makes me very happy


This letter comes from Jessica, a very nice and smart woman
In our letters, we just talk about anything and nothing: our hobbies, what we've been up to
the last couple of weeks, and stuff like that
There's no pressure at all, and I can recommend writing a prisoner to everyone!

What I personally like the most about writing an inmate, 
is the fact that they are always so happy to receive a letter
I really feel that I can make a difference in their life, just by sending an envelope
every now and then

I hope YOU will click on one of the next links :)
It's weekend, so I'm sure you can find some time to write a letter to someone!

Do you use any other website? Please comment underneath :)

No comments:

Post a Comment