Wednesday 4 March 2015

My first postcard from Ireland

I received this wonderfull postcard from Ireland
It was send by Henry, whose house doesn't have a number, but a name! :o

 

It's a multiple view card showing 'Wild Ireland'
We can see sea cliffs, donkeys, sheep, and my favourite: the Atlantic Puffin bird <3


Did you know that Ireland is the third largest island in the world? :)

A stamp showing an Irish orchid!

A really cute sticker ^^
Thank you Henry for swapping a postcard with me! :)

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful card,
    and I just love how houses in some places have names! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :) Does your house has got a name too Anna? :)

      Delete
  2. Great idea, I love it! I have always been fascinated with postcards too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear! :) I hope you'll enjoy to watch my postcards! :)

      Delete