Thursday 26 March 2015

TBT: Dreaming about paradise...French Polynesia

Every Thursday I'm looking back at a card that I received in the past
Today, I'm sharing with you this card from Tahiti, French Polynesia

On my card, you can see Mo'orea, which means 'yellow lizard'
French Polynesia consists of over hundred little islands 
in the South Pacific Ocean, and Tahiti is the capital


French Polynesia is known all over the world as a popular honeymoon destination
I'd be very happy to visit such a breathtaking island for my honeymoon :)

Stamps with special sea-snails on them

It's true, they really are from Tahiti ^^
Do you like it too? Where would you go on honeymoon, if money was not an issue?
Would you choose a paradise like this too?

Thanks again for this postcard Sarah, it's one of my favourites! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oyyy.... such an wonderful view!
    For honeymoon I would chose something like this for sure! It's wonderful place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Eva,
    Nice postcard and interesting blog!
    View my blog, too:
    http://espacoavulso.blogspot.com.br
    ;)

    ReplyDelete